Edinburgh Bed and Breakfasts: Liberton Gardens, Alnwickhill
 

+44 (0)131 510 0020

 
Home | My accommodation search | Booking enquiry | Edinburgh Places | About edlets.com | Blog | Contact us  

Edinburgh Bed and Breakfasts: Liberton Gardens

  • Search for accommodation

  • untitled
    untitled
    untitled
    untitled




    Bed and Breakfasts: Liberton Gardens


    This delightful bright kingsize bed room is at second floor level, together with exclusive use of adjacent bathroom, in a private house located in the exclusive Liberton area, on Edinburgh's south side.

    Delicious continental breakfast provided.

    Please note that there is a very well behaved Golden Retriever dog in the house.


    The accommodation comprises:


    Bright kingsize bedroom within a brand new home with fully modernised rooms, located in a quiet modern development in Edinburgh's South Side, with great links to both the City Bypass and regular bus services to the city centre. Providing free on street parking, free wifi, this delightful kingsize bed room at second floor level, together with exclusive use of adjacent bathroom, is in a private house located in the exclusive Liberton area.


    Views/Outlook


    The wonderful Pentland Hills can be seen from the bedroom window.


    Features


    • Internet access
    • Towels and linen provided
    • Private/Free parking

    Terms


    Upon confirmation of the booking, you will be required to pay 25% of the remaining balance within 7 days. The remaining 75% is required no later than 7 days prior to arrival

    Quick facts
    Bed and Breakfasts
    2 Persons (Max)
    1 Bedroom
    1 Bathroom
    Ground
    Alnwickhill

    Rating and reviews

    This accommodation does not have any guest reviews yet.


    Price (none)
    Get a quote

    Click below to get a quote for your stay at this accommodation.


    Availability
    Booked Enquire

    Alnwickhill
  • Search for accommodation


  • © 2018 edlets.com