Apartments in Edinburgh: 4/7 Cowgatehead
Location: Grassmarket, Edinburgh (Click to view a map)
Sleeps: 4 persons
Bedrooms: 1 bedroom
Bathrooms: 1 bathroom
Floor: 3rd floor
About this accommodation.
This is a beautifully refurbished one-bed flat at the Victoria Street end of the Grassmarket, right in the heart of Edinburgh's historic Old-Town. Princes Street, Waverley train station and the Royal Mile are all easy walking distance.
The Accommodation comprises:
The flat sleeps 4 comfortably in one double bedroom, and two single sofa-beds in the lounge area.
About the location.
4/7 Cowgatehead is situated in the central location of the Grassmarket, which offers a host of cosmopolitan bars, restaurants and take-away facilities. Other social amenities within the immediate vicinity include Edinburgh's main library, a Sainsbury's metro store, the Usher Hall, museum, cinema complex and banks. Princes Street and the Scottish Parliament are within walking distance and regular bus service operate to most parts of the city. Waverley and Haymarket railway stations are very close by and this is an ideal location for Edinburgh university buildings and the adjacent Edinburgh College of Art.
(Click to view a map)
- All linen and towels provided
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully epuipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Gas Central Heating
In the event of cancellation the following terms and charges will
- 6 months prior to arrival. Refund of balance less 50 UK pounds admin fee and initial instalment;
- 60 days or more prior to arrival. Refund of balance less 25% or minimum £75 deposit charge and initial instalment;
- 30-59 days prior to arrival. Refund of balance less 50% of full amount and initial instalment;
- If the booking is cancelled by yourself at any time within 30 days of arrival you will forfeit the full payment.
Please consider obtaining personal holiday insurance to cover this and other potential losses.
The lessor may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the hire fee is not received by the period specified in the booking agreement (8 weeks prior to arrival date).
Please make a Booking enquiry or call +44 (0) 131 510 0020 to get a quote for your stay.