A modern and professionally managed three bedroom apartment at the Quartermile development, located in the heart of Edinburgh's historic Old Town.
The apartment features stylish furnishings, wooden floors, under-floor heating, 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate spacious lounge and dining area with flat-screen TV and comfortable seating, modern well equipped kitchen with dining area and laundry facilities.
The accommodation comprises:
Spacious open plan lounge with Flat screen TV and Dining area Kitchen with oven, hob,fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery and glassware, complimentary tea + coffees 3 Double bedrooms En-suite bathroom Main bathroom Towels and complimentary Scottish Fine Soaps toiletries are provided
A fold-out bed, cot bed and high chair are available on request.
The apartments features free WiFi internet access, digitally controlled central heating, iron and iron board, hairdryer.
An NCP car park provides private parking within the development (Additional charge)
Please note: The photos shown were compiled from a selection of apartments available at this development, and may not depict the actual apartment that you are allocated. However, all apartments are furnished, equipped and maintained to the same high standard.
About the location (Old Town, Edinburgh)
The award-winning Quartermile development is set on the site of the Old Royal Infirmary in Edinburgh's Old Town, a quarter of a mile from The Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle.
There are various cafes and restaurants, as well as a gym and supermarket located within the development. Many bars and shops are within 5 minutes' walk, as well as the leafy Meadows Park with an excellent play area for children and tennis courts.
The development is located is within 2 minutes' walk of The University of Edinburgh main campus, and just 8 minutes' walk from St Giles Cathedral.
Buses around the city stop just outside the complex and Edinburgh's Waverley rail Station is approximately a 10 minute walk away.
Check in 2:00pm -7:00pm Check out by 10:00am Early and late check-ins will only be accepted by prior arrangement. Late check-ins may incur an additional fee, dependent on the arrival time. Please contact us for more information.
Additional beds for adults are available in some apartments, please contact us to arrange extra beds in the apartment. Surcharges will apply.
We do not accept stag/hen parties and reserve the right to refuse large groups bookings.
We will contact you prior to arrival with check-in information.
Please note that payment cannot be made in cash. Card details should be provided directly to the property host after confirmation. 25% of balance is debited 7 days after confirmation, The remaining 75%, 1 month prior to arrival. Any monies paid to date are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Sorry, pets are not permitted. Apartments are non-smoking throughout.
6 Persons (Max)
Rating and reviews
This accommodation does not have any guest reviews yet.
Prices can vary widely with the time of year, duration of stay and other factors. Click below to receive an exact quote by email.