Cleaning fee £475 This does not include removing rubbish or personal items left behind or 'exceptional' cleaning - ie stained furniture, excessive grease, mess, mould build up, etc. It is based on flat being maintained and returned in a clean condition.
Payment terms: 50% of balance plus cleaning fee and security deposit required immediately to confirm property if booking prior to 15th April. 30% payable on 15th April. Or 80% plus fees if booking made on or after 15th April. Remaining balance of 20% payable at least 65 days prior to arrival.
Velux windows must be kept closed whenever not in room. Windows have vents that should be left open at all times. (LL to demonstrate windows).
No instruments, loud music or singing.
No outdoor shoes in property (noise - wooden floors, marking)
No additional furniture, beds, bedding, airbeds sleeping bags or similar may be brought into the flat. All required items will be provided by LL as agreed in contract.
Numbers of guests approved at time of contract. No additional guests without written approved by LL. List of occupants to be provided.
Please provide 3 contact numbers for guests residing in the property.
Be aware of noise at all times - indoor voices, indoor footfall. No jumping/dancing/running/banging.
Allow landlord entry for repair, viewings, inspection as required. *Complaints or willful damage will result in guests requiring to vacate immediately with no refund.
Shoes must be removed at door. Bring clean, quiet indoor shoes.
Do not slide furniture, move furniture, or hang items on walls.
Bathroom and kitchen windows must be opened regularly - AIR FLAT - to prevent mould
Flat must be returned clean and empty of all personal belongings and foodstuffs. Flat should be maintained in a clean condition. Rubbish and recycling must be removed and rubbish should not build up over the period of let.
Wet items not to be left over handrails or doors or wardrobe doors. Only use hooks and clothes racks provided.
Reasonable use of utilities included (see LL contract).
Broadband - commercial grade: 350mbs. Legal, responsible use only.
Cancellation policy. Confirmation not final until 50% of balance plus fees received by LL. Cancellation within first 48 hours of booking, LL retains 10% of total costs. Late cancellation, refund at discretion of LL. Personal insurance policy recommended to cover cancellation. Should flat become unavailable through unforseen events (gas leak, fire, flood, etc) no liability accrues to LL.
11 Persons (Max)
Rating and reviews
This accommodation does not have any guest reviews yet.
Prices can vary widely with the time of year, duration of stay and other factors. Click below to receive an exact quote by email.