This charming second floor apartment is located in Edinburgh's Georgian New town only 10 minutes walk from Princes Street and sleeping up to 4 guests.
The accommodation comprises:
The front door leads into a hallway from which all the rooms are accessed.
Spacious living room situated to the rear of the apartment and affords pretty views over leafy green gardens. The room retains many of its original features including the attractive cornicing and fireplace. A comfortable sofa and sofa bed around the fire place and the rest of the furnishings show an eclectic mix of styles with a Japanese influence. A black lacquer dining table and chairs provides seating for 4 people should you wish to dine at home and there is a TV with DVD player and free view plus WiFi internet access supplied for your entertainment.
A newly installed internal kitchen with overhead skylight is fully equipped with oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. There is plenty of china, glass, cutlery and cookware supplied for the use of guests.
The master bedroom is very welcoming; with a pretty open fire place and louvered ceilings, it is furnished with a cream double iron bedstead, cast iron chandelier and freestanding cream wardrobe.
A bright and airy second bedroom has twin beds which can be made up as a super king on request.
The tiled bathroom is very generously proportioned with a large window over looking the gardens to the rear of the apartment; it has a Victorian roll top bath as well as a shower cabinet and a basin. A separate Loo completes the accommodation.
About the location (New Town, Edinburgh)
Nearby are a good selection of cafes, bars, restaurants, and shops including a Tesco's supermarket, within a few minutes walk. The Water of Leith walkway is easily accessible from close by the apartment and offers lovely waterside walks through the city, or you might like to visit the newly refurbished Victorian Glenogle swim centre and Gym, which is also on your door step.
After payment of the 10% initial instalment, 25% of the remaining balance is due at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 6 weeks before your arrival.
The property will be vacated by 11a.m. (unless prior arrangements have been made for a later departure time in which case it shall be vacated at the time agreed) on the day of departure and left in a clean and tidy condition. Excess cleaning will be charged at £12 per hour.
Any monies paid are non-returnable in the event of cancellation. In the event of cancellation once payment in full has been received, the balance may, at the host's absolute discretion, be returned if a substitute booking is received.
No pets allowed.
4 Persons (Max)
Rating and reviews
This accommodation does not have any guest reviews yet.
Prices can vary widely with the time of year, duration of stay and other factors. Click below to receive an exact quote by email.