A real home from home for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival! Ideal for families with Edinburgh's most beautiful park right outside your door! The photos of the views are taken from the apartment windows. Unbeatable location for the Fringe Venues; shopping & sight-seeing and Edinburgh University; . Stunning views from every room- including the fireworks! 10 minutes walk from the centre, yet a peaceful oasis from the crowds; with shops, cafes and buses all on your doorstep.
Beautiful flat with high ceilings full of character - your host has travelled and lived in various places and this is reflected in the individual decor! "I hope it feels like a home from home. The real bonus are the views-and the famous (Victor Hugo) deli next door! The second (twin) bedroom is quite snug but plenty of storage under the beds."
The accommodation comprises:
Spacious lounge with TV; Fully equipped dining kitchen with washing machine; Large main bedroom with king-sized bed; Smaller twin bedroom; Newly fitted bathroom with rainforest shower over bath.
About the location (Marchmont, Edinburgh)
This property is in a great location for the Festival. Summerhall, The Pleasance Courtyard and George Square to name a few are within walking distance.
Full Meadows views from all rooms (partial view twin room)
Towels and linen provided
Sorry no pets (unless by prior arrangement)
No Stag or Hen parties and groups are vetted
We reserve the right to vet all guests
We require ID and address of the lead guest
We require the names and ages of all guests
This apartment is not suitable for stag parties, hen parties or young single sex groups or parties.
Whilst we welcome younger guests, we require that the lead guest (whom must check in at the property and be present for the duration) is aged 30 years or older. By making a booking you agree that you are over 30 years of age. You are responsible for all members of your party and are liable for any costs incurred for extra cleaning, damage or loss to the property. We recommend you ensure that all members of your party understand our booking conditions, so you may wish to forward a copy or draw their attention to them.
Payment Terms If your holiday is more than 8 weeks from now, we require a non-refundable deposit of 30% to reach us within 24 hours of booking. The remaining 70% is payable 8 weeks before your holiday, however you can pay anytime up until then if you wish (including making part payments if you wish). Your deposit must reach us within the next 24 hours to secure your booking and your final balance must reach us by the due date to avoid the booking being cancelled. If the booking is less than 8 weeks the entire amount is due. We highly recommend you take out holiday insurance for your trip.
A refundable Good Housekeeping Deposit £250 is required 7 days before the holiday start date and will be fully refunded, pending no damage or deductions, 7 days after your departure.
Payment is by bank transfer- UK accounts only.
This deposit is not refundable in the event of your cancellation or failure to pay on time as set out in our terms and conditions.
If you have not paid in full and on time we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you. In this case the cancellation charges set out below will be payable.
Initial payment is non refundable
More than 8 weeks till arrival -initial deposit 30% payment only
Between 8 & 3 weeks until arrival -deposit payment + 50% of the balance
Less than 3 weeks till arrival deposit payment + 100% of the balance
Check-in: 4pm Checkout 10 am
PLEASE NOTE: There is parking outside the flat but it is 'Pay and Display'- but no charge from 6pm until 8am or at weekends
4 Persons (Max)
Rating and reviews
This accommodation does not have any guest reviews yet.
Moderate - High
Prices can vary widely with the time of year, duration of stay and other factors. Click below to receive an exact quote by email.