This charming 1 bedroom apartment is situated on a quiet cobbled street in the Gorgie area, short walk to Fountainbridge and 10 minute bus journey to Haymarket and the City Centre.
The accommodation comprises:
Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen space featuring a smart TV (Netflix, Amazon, Youtube), functional kitchen and 2 sofa beds.
1 lovely double bedroom
1 bathroom with walk-in shower
The apartment features 1 double bedroom and 2 sofa beds in the living area. This apartment primarily tailored for couple or a very small group however it can sleep up to 6 when required. The extra sleeping arrangements come in particularly handy for football and rugby fans as Murrayfield stadium is a very short walk away (whilst still being far away enough not to hear the noise inside the apartment). The apartment comes with a smart TV, functional kitchen with all the appliances and a few extras. The apartment has been recent decorated and comes with all of the essentials (towels, bedding, linen, shampoo, conditioner, soap, detergent, dishwasher tablets, laundry/washing pods, toilet roll, kitchen roll, WIFI, heaters, and all cooking equipment, utensils, cutlery, crockery etc.). The bathroom features a walk-in shower, toilet and sink; no bath.
About the location (Gorgie, Edinburgh)
Situated just off Gorgie Road with lots of handy amenities including superstore, takeaways (including a 24h McDonald's), barbers and hairdressers, salons, restaurants, cafes and superb transport links directly to the City centre.
After payment of the initial 12% via edlets.com, 30% of the balance is payable immediately to your property host and the remainder is due 1 month prior to arrival.
All monies paid to date are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Check-in between 5pm and 2am; Checkout by 11am latest.
Earlier check-ins permissible by prior arrangement only.
Strictly no smoking.
No pets allowed, sorry.
1. PAYMENTS & CONFIRMATIONS. In order to confirm your reservation we require full payment upfront. Reservations are not confirmed until you receive your property host's reservation number/ OTA reference. Your property host accepts no liability for people who arrive before receipt of this reservation number. All major debit/credit cards, and bank transfers are accepted forms of payment. Please note that a reservation remains a provisional one until full payment has been received.
2. NO SMOKING POLICY. Your property host operates a strict NO SMOKING POLICY and reserves the right to levy a 100GBP deep cleaning charge in the event of you smoking in the apartment or building.
3. APARTMENT UNAVAILABILITY. Should your booked apartment be unavailable for whatever reason, your property host reserves the right to relocate your booking to another property within Edinburgh. Should this not be possible your property host will offer you a full refund. Under such circumstances your property host's liability is limited to the payment received for the accommodation booked with your property host and now being cancelled. This liability does not extend to travel commitments or other costs. In such an event we would naturally do all we can to offer alternative but equivalent accommodation.
4. CANCELLATIONS. Reservations are changeable and refundable but your property host reserves the right to charge anywhere from 10 to 100% of the total price paid for the reservation(s) made. This charge will be dictated by your property host, depending on a large range of factors, and is non-negotiable however if a booking is cancelled more than 1 month prior to arrival we will refund a minimum of 70% of the booking total paid. Any additional services, items or bookings arranged by us as per your requests will be non-refundable. For example, if you would like us to arrange for party balloons for your arrival and we have already made arrangements and payments for this and you decide to cancel then you will be charged the full amount. If we do not feel comfortable or satisfied with your reservation/ booking for any reason or we suspect that you are involved in illegal activities including drug trafficking or prostitution then we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
5. ALTERATIONS. Alterations may be accepted at the discretion of management and if acceptable will be subject to a 25GBP administration fee.
6.1 EXTENDING YOUR STAY. Extensions will require a new reservation for the additional date(s), subject to Availability and are subject to a possible rate change. 6.2 EXTENSIONS (UNAUTHORISED). You are required to notify us at least 48 hours in advance of your intention to extend your booking. Unauthorised extensions will result in a 250GBP charge to cover the inconvenience and disruption to your property host and other clients/guests in addition to any other expenses (Including relocating other clients/guests) caused as a result.
7. COMPLAINTS. Your property host has made every reasonable effort to ensure the freshness, quality and value of your accommodation. In the event of a complaint, guests may contact the property host during their stay at the accommodation and we will do our utmost to assist you.
8. EARLY CHECK-OUTS. It is the guest's responsibility to notify the property host of any early checkouts.
9. LATE CHECK OUTS ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE. Your property host reserves the right to charge your booking card for unauthorised late check out's at the rate of 20GBP per hour.
11. OCCUPANTS. Guests confirm that the property is NOT their principle place of residence, and that guests are checking in and staying on a 'hotel style' nightly basis. Only persons notified to us prior to arrival may occupy the apartment. The number of persons permitted to occupy the apartment is limited to the number of beds available and this limit may not be exceeded.
12. DAMAGE LIABILITY. It is expected that the apartments are left in a clean and tidy order. Guests are responsible for any damage to the apartment and its contents during their stay which has occurred due to negligence or omission. Any damage must be reported to us without delay. Any lost property will be held for 14 days and if it is not claimed it will be donated to a local charity.
You will be held responsible for the keys to the apartment at £30 per set if lost or damaged. Furthermore, we reserve the right to charge guests who cause disturbance to other guests, neighbors, passers-by and tenants; we reserve the right to charge a 500GBP fee which we will charge using your debit/credit card details provided to us prior to your arrival to the apartment.
A) A 500GBP fine is charged to guests who tamper with any fire alarm devices or extinguishers. You are placing yourself and other guests in danger. Should the fire alarm sound, leave your accommodation immediately and follow the fire procedure displayed in and around the building.
B) Any call outs will be handled by your property host as soon as possible. If guests lose keys they will be held liable for this and will accrue a fee of 75GBP. Maintenance staff are only available outside of 09H00 to 17H00 Mon to Sun for high level emergencies (ie: leaking roof; fire; blocked drains/toilet which could result in a leak/flood; no heat or hot water; non-working stove). If guests check-in between 24H00 and 7H00 and find that heat, hot water or stove is not working, they must inform maintenance as soon as possible. and will be attended to as soon as possible. Nonemergency requests will be attended to within 24 hours.
13. INJURY LOSS/DAMAGE THE USE OF THE APARTMENT and its equipment is entirely at the guest's risk and your property host accepts no responsibility for injury, accident, damage or loss to person or property relating to the guest or any of his or her party during their stay. Guests should ensure that they are adequately insured.
14. CHECK IN INFORMATION. Before your property host can release the keys to your apartment they will take the full balance due, a valid mobile/landline telephone number and reason(s) for your stay. For security, your property host also requires valid credit or debit card details and reserves the right to a 30% of the total booking cost pre-authorisation per apartment to ensure we are covered for any damages or theft to the apartment, or if the apartment is left in an unsatisfactory state.
15. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY We reserve the right to charge individual guests or lead guests for the cost of rectifying damage which has been caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless acts of guests to the property, contents or structure. If such damage is discovered during the stay it will be drawn to the guest's attention but if discovered after guests have departed then we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest's credit / debit card. We will issue you with a receipt one payment has arrived in our accounts. If the payment fails, we will try a second method of collecting payment. If both methods fail and you are still staying at the apartment we reserve the right to evict you from the property and change the locks. If both methods fail and you are no longer staying at the apartment we will try a third method of collecting payment.
16. FAILURE TO READ OUR CHECK-IN INFORMATION Check-in information - which is necessary to gain access to the property - will be sent out to the email address you provided to us via an automated email 1 day prior to arrival. We accept no liability if you fail to take note of such details and fail to forward this information on to other guests. We are available via our mobile number - provided after booking - 24 hours a day every day of the week to answer any questions you have and resolve any problems as quickly as possible. If we are unreachable for any reason on this number then please dial both numbers provided to you via the automated voicemail service.
17. CLEANING AND LAUNDRY POLICY When you make your booking there will be an additional fee - clearly stated or integrated into the booking total - which will cover the costs of cleaning and laundry fees for the total number of people specified to stay at the apartment. You will be expected to leave the apartment in reasonable condition including washing and drying all dishes, cutlery, crockery, glasses, pots and pans.
A) If our cleaning staff consider the apartment as being exceptionally messy or dirty then you will be charged a 50GBP additional cleaning fee which we reserve the right to charge from your credit/ debit card.
B) If any linen, bedding, towels, curtains or other fabrics within the apartment are stained, burned or heavily discolored and cannot easily be washed back to good condition then we will charge you in full for such replacements. We reserve the right to charge from your credit/ debit card.
4 Persons (Max)
Rating and reviews
This accommodation does not have any guest reviews yet.
Moderate - Low
Prices can vary widely with the time of year, duration of stay and other factors. Click below to receive an exact quote by email.