+44 (0)131 510 0020

 
Home | My accommodation search | Booking enquiry | Edinburgh Places | About edlets.com | Blog | Contact us  

Edinburgh Apartments: City Apartment With Swimming Pool

  • Search for accommodation

  • Living Room
    Dining Area
    Dining Area
    Kitchen Area
    Bedroom
    Bedroom
    Swimming Pool
    View to Edinburgh Castle




    Apartments: City Apartment With Swimming Pool


    Fantastic city pad with access to shared swimming pool, gym, sauna and roof terrace. Part of a luxury development, with secure code entry and lift access.


    The accommodation comprises:


    Inside you'll find a stylish interior, with bold colours on the walls, artwork and contemporary furniture. The bedroom has a double bed and bright outlook. The lounge has a comfortable sofa bed, providing additional sleeping arrangements for two adults. The lounge also has a dining area for four, and wall mounted TV.

    A plentiful supply of books are available for relaxing in the apartment.

    The newly fitted kitchen is beautifully presented and fully equipped with everything you'll need during your holiday. The bathroom has bath and power shower, and a skylight providing additional light.

    The apartment has a wonderfully clean and stylish feel, with smart decor and all the amenities that you would need.

    This luxury development has some added benefits, to make a holiday here just perfect. A large heated indoor pool is available for all residents and guests, along with a gym and sauna. A shared roof terrace with tables and seating areas provides the perfect place to enjoy the panoramic views of Edinburgh and watch the daily fireworks during the Festival.


    About the location (Dalry, Edinburgh)


    To the West of Edinburgh city centre and only 10 minutes walk from Princes Street.

    In the immediate vicinity there are good local shops and a wide variety of International and European cuisine to be sampled.

    Haymarket Railway Station & Airport connections are close at hand and there are plenty of buses to the city centre and beyond.

    (Map and information about the location)


    Features


    • Cable / Satellite TV
    • Freezer
    • Hi Fi / Stereo
    • Microwave
    • Towels and linen provided
    • Elevator access
    • Fridge
    • Internet access
    • TV
    • Washing Machine

    Terms


    The flat is for holiday rentals only as it is otherwise occupied. Deposit of 300 required. I am looking for long term bookings during August (3 weeks minimum).

    Payment of 10% at booking date then remaining 90% on the first day of renting.

    Quick facts
    Apartments
    4 Persons (Max)
    1 Bedroom
    1 Bathroom
    4th floor
    Dalry

    Rating and reviews

    Average rating

     

    Based on 3 guest reviews
    See all guest reviews


    Price (guide)
    Moderate

    Prices can vary widely with the time of year, duration of stay and other factors. Click below to receive an exact quote by email.


    Availability
    Booked Enquire

    Dalry
  • Search for accommodation


  • © 2019 edlets.com