This is a modern, spacious self-catering holiday apartment located near to Holyrood Palace & Arthur's Seat, sleeping up to 8 guests.
The apartment is finished to a very high standard with mod cons. Spacious and comfortable apartment overlooking Holyrood Park, with stunning views of Arthur's Seat. To add more comfort and privacy to your stay, this is a main door apartment.
Free parking and Wi-Fi internet access provided.
The accommodation comprises:
The 3 bedroom apartment is ideal for up to 8 guests and is centrally located - an excellent base from which to explore Edinburgh with everything very close at hand. FREE reserved car parking space plus additional parking space available.
Come back to a warm, cozy apartment after the delights of Edinburgh, whether you are here on holiday or business. You will be pleasantly surprised if you are seeking a high quality, comfortable, relaxing experience at a reasonable price when compared to a hotel.
To make your stay comfortable your apartment has all the modern essentials including:
- Each of the three bedrooms has hotel style zip and link beds so can be make up with 2 SINGLE BEDS or a SUPER KING SIZE bed plus there are built -in wardrobes in every room.
- Double sofa bed for the 7th and 8th guest.
- TWO bathrooms - one has bath and shower, sink, toilet second bathroom (en-suite) has shower, sink, and toilet
- Sunny living/dining room with comfy leather corner sofa bed, armchairs, flat 40" screen TV with free view, Blu-Ray, DVD, coffee table and large dining table with 6 chairs.
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine. All the essential items for a self-catering holiday eg, glasses, plates, pots etc.
- High speed wireless broadband
- Hypoallergenic Hotel Style linen and bedding in high quality cotton and towels provided
- High chair, baby travel cot(s) a upon request
About the location (Abbeyhill, Edinburgh)
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Just 10 minutes' walk from the apartment brings you to the imposing Hollywood Palace (the Queen's residence in Edinburgh) and Park, Scottish Parliament and Edinburgh's famous Royal Mile.
There are many shops including a Sainsbury's store nearby (only 5 min. walk). Within walking distance to the Playhouse Theatre, Colton Hill, local restaurants, pubs, bistros, shops etc. An excellent choice of buses will take you to all the tourist attractions in and around Edinburgh.
NOT SUITABLE FOR STAGS, HENS OR ROWDY GROUPS (ie no parties allowed in the apartment) It is a non-smoking apartment. Sorry, no pets.
For longer stays and LAST MINUTE reservations it is often possible to obtain rate reductions, depending upon the availability and the length of stay. Please CONTACT us.
A meet and greet service is provided whereby the property host will be at the apartment on your arrival to hand over keys and provide local information.
A security refundable deposit of 200GBP or 200 Euro is payable on your arrival (in cash) and you will give it back at check-out day if there are no breakages or damages to the apartment and the apartment is left in a respectful condition as it was when you arrived.
Please note that the balance is payable 45 days prior to arrival.